Product and engineering leaders who create products that connect to HRIS and payroll providers are faced with an ever-increasing array of options when it comes to their integrations strategy:
- Let customers connect via “old school” SFTP methods
- Build direct integrations
- Use a general / legacy iPaaS unified API provider
- Select a specialized unified API provider for the employment space
Download our new buyer’s guide to learn more about the pros and cons of these options and much more.
Inside, you’ll find answers to the most common questions buyers ask when evaluating whether to invest in a unified API:
- What are unified APIs, and what problems do they solve?
- What types of unified APIs will we find on the market today?
- What buying criteria should we keep in mind when planning a purchase?
- What steps should we follow to find a solution that meets our company’s needs?
Download the guide to get the information you need to make an informed decision, then reach out to our sales team with any follow-up questions.